HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR PRE-SURGICAL TESTING APPOINTMENT
Please bring the following with you on the day of your child’s Pre-Surgical Testing appointment:
- A valid picture ID of yourself (parent/legal guardian)*
- Your child’s insurance card
- Copy of court papers that prove your legal guardianship (if applicable)
- If available , results of any recent consultations, medical evaluations, lab tests, x-rays, EKGs, ECHOs (echocardiograms), Ultrasounds, EEGs (electroencephalograms), Sleep studies that your child may have had (within the past year)**
- Copy of your child’s immunization record (if available)
- A list of questions (write down questions as you and your child think of them so that you can ask them on the day of your visit)
*If you are not able to provide proof of identification your child cannot be examined.
** If you have any medical paperwork that you (or your child’s doctor) would like to FAX to Pre Surgical Testing (before or after your appointment) please feel free to FAX it to (718) 470-5971. Please call the Pre-Surgical Testing team at (718) 470-3937 to make sure that the FAX was received.